Monday 13 June 2016

Hey There, Monday!

The Queen's 2nd birthday was this weekend, did you catch any of it? I saw some of it through social media. I LOVED the green outfit, what did you think of it? Don't think I could pull off such a colour.

Happy Monday!


Everything IS made better with doodles

Here's help with making a decision

Why suburbia sucks

The Queen wore green but Princess Charlotte stole the scene

Timelapse video from travelling 60 countries

''Everything in moderation, including moderation''

Relationship goals


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.


Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...