Tuesday 29 August 2017

Hey There, Monday!


New week, new internet round-up. What do you all have planned for this last week of August. I wanted to say 'last week of summer' but I've decided to hang on to the season, such as it is, for as long as possible.
Happy Monday!

Sesame Street has vastly improved 'Despacito'

Just last week everyone was talking about the eclipse. Is it too soon to reminisce?

This is how Canada talks

Socio-political terms explained

Introverts and shallow socializing

Travelling in the off season, here's when that is

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

1 comment:

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...