Monday 9 October 2017

Hey There, Monday!


In Canada it's a holiday and my only day off for 10 days. I am eating all the turkey and stuffing and drinking all the Caesars in sight. Watch out!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Some of these animal cartoons and dark and twisted, but you know, in a cute way

I love popup museums

Autumn is my most favourite time of year, so many things to do

Casual homophobia, still not okay

Honestly, don't know how I feel about this ad using naked men (NSFW)

Can she do my house next? Love this!

But really I want to eat at all of these Toronto restaurants

Are pandas secretly alcoholics that can't handle their booze?



Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

1 comment:

  1. Well, of course I had to click on the naked men link. :) I don't care for the dehumanizing of anyone, male, female, or otherwise, but the thing that really bothered me was the photo of the model with her hand on the guys butt. I mean, is she wearing a suit? Because the only thing I noticed in that photo was that she literally has her hand on his hairy ass. ;) Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...