Monday 29 August 2016

Hey There, Monday!

I blinked and the weekend was over. Time to pull up our socks and face another week.
Hey there, Monday. Let's get this party started.


Happy Monday!


Introverted friends

Making wallpaper, 1960s style

Nudity in the US

Love watching this video of this duo singing

Dog friendly patios in TO

Do you know all the words?

Olympics are over, now let's look at the Wide World of Sexism

Best hot wheels track ever

Beautiful bride takes her walk down the aisle 

Small towns to visit in Ontario




Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...