Monday 27 February 2017

Hey There, Monday!

This past weekend was one for the books! I was peak hometown tourist as I checked out the Toronto Light Fest at the Distillery District, had some local brews from Mill Street Brewery and attended the farewell party for Honest Ed's hosted by Toronto for Everyone. (Rest assured, there will be blog posts to come). Sometimes having a full, fun weekend can help me really gear up for the week to come. I'm excited about the possibilities and potential of the coming days. There is always adventure available just around the corner!


Happy Monday!

I can already tell you, I should drink more water

Canada turns 150+ this year and the Netherlands sends us tulips

Very cool old photos from Lincoln, Nebraska

I wish this was my dentist!

I want one so bad!!!!

I'm going to try more single-tasking

Made this Lemon Zucchini bread and it was brill



Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...