Tuesday 22 August 2017

Hey There Monday!

So much has changed in the last couple weeks. I want to address things but also don't feel my words are enough to express my emotions or opinions. It isn't a time to remain quiet especially when in the face of such awful, backward thinking. It is our responsibility and obligation as decent human beings to be kind to one another, tolerant of each other and stand up against deplorable people who think they are using free speech instead of hate speech.

This space here is my space. It is my space to do as I will and say what I like. I choose to spread joy, share love and allow a moment to escape with pretty pictures, fun links, and travel.

Happy Monday!

Made these the other day and it was GOOD!

4 years! Silent for 4 years

This ring is the whole karat 

Reviews of London art galleries

A sleeping boy and his cow

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...