Monday 12 September 2016

Hey There, Monday!

Finishing touches going into the planning of my trip and I'm getting excited/nervous and so begin the stress dreams! So let's just ignore all that for a moment and take a second to sit with a cuppa and enjoy some internet reads.

Happy Monday!


Best dog room ever. Betty would be jelly!


Realness here too, but in a sickening way. Powerful images created in response to Brock Turner's release


Best cookbook and best sister ever (fyi there is some colourful language used)



Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...