Tuesday 13 September 2016

Toronto Flower Market

Despite the rains and gloomy weather the flower market must go on. It had less vendors than it normally does, I think due to the rains but there were a few die-hards out there selling their blooms. I was tempted to pick up one of everything. Sunflowers are a favourite flower of mine and this is their time of year to shine. Just look at all the bright yellows and oranges. 
















The location this year is in the west end of town in Shaw Park near the Centre for Addiction and Mental Health (CAMH).

There is one remaining market for 2016:
October 8


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...