Monday 25 July 2016

Hey There, Monday!



Summer holiday week has finally arrived. It's time for outlet shopping, creamee eating, sailing, sunning, and all-round relaxation in my home away from home. I welcome all the hot, humid days while I'm beside the water.

Happy Monday!


I do love her sense of humour in a bad situation

I'm underemployed, here are 13 ways to make extra money

I'm Not From Here, loving this expat mag

That time James Blunt owned the trolls on Twitter

Heartwarmer alert!

Adorbs and incredible. So this is how people meet today?

Misleading headline? Maybe. Find my lover and my drink quick!


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...