Tuesday 7 June 2016

Hey There....uh Tuesday!

I was out on a school night, there might have been drink involved, there might have been a drag queen present, but anyway you cut it, I had too little sleep and not enough energy on Monday to do an internet round-up. So here we are on a Tuesday.


Happy Tuesday!
All hail the Hot Dog Princess

Guess your age with a food quiz

Breaking News: Women want sex just as much as men

Bumble's got our back

Interesting article on how discrimination shapes our cities

Summer goals, I might need to put a few more runs in


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.


Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...