Monday 29 February 2016

Hey there, Monday!



Today is February 29th! Leap day! Or as I like to call it bonus day!!! Today is a bonus day, use it wisely. Do something fun, try something new, make the most of this extra day! But of course before all that, do take a moment to procrastinate this productive day with some internet distractions.

Happy Monday!


A girl and her duck and a classic pun...wait for it...

These rock sculptures are amazing

Loose seal had me LOLing

I was always fascinated by women putting makeup on on the tube

Crime photos over present day locations

I want to go read to shy shelter dogs!

My kind of tea taster

Okay, now get to it!

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...