Monday 16 June 2014

Hey there, Monday!



This weekend was Father's Day, I hope you remembered to wish the special father figure in your life a happy day.
I'm headed to Ascot this weekend and I'm so looking forward to it. I even had to get a hat! It came in over the weekend (Thank you Amazon for being so affordable!) and I tried it on for my (English) boyf. He said it was very lovely and that he really liked it. I love this little English tradition of hat wearing. (pictures are surely to follow, watch my instagram).

Now down to the business of procrastinating starting Monday. :) Happy week!

Sunday times magazine-very cool pics.

Posted something like this before, but as this is the current 'What to wear' video for Ascot, I'm posting it again.

#15 is Norm MacDonald, right?

Awww

That's a good Doogie

A house for $1!


Image found on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...