Sunday 19 May 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week I'm fiercely missing Betty, so my photo set is all about my pretty girl. Whether you like it or not. 

But I hope you do.

                Three


Betty the dog, hanging out with my Sam the bear and her Pierre the penguin. There's three of them, you see?

Hand(s)


Wrist and paw, that kind of counts for hands, right?

Fence


Betty rolled over into the fence and stayed there for 20 minutes. I think she was just enjoying the sun too much.

Cuddly


Betty is not a super affectionate dog (took her almost 2 years to wag her tail at seeing me) so when she is, I always must document it.

Sign
 

The grad hat is a sign of a well adjusted puppy who can follow commands. I never noticed her tongue sticking out to the side! So cute.


If you've participated in the hunt, let me know in my comments and link up at Ramblings & Photos.



Fun travels!


The rules are simple:



  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive).
  6. Have fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...