Monday 20 May 2013

Hey there, Monday!

This week I'm currently anticipating the release of Arrested Development and wondering how exactly I'm going to watch it...one month free subscription to Netflix? Like most people, I only really discovered the show once it had been cancelled and loved it.

There's great magazine here called Time Out, I'm sure I've mentioned it before. I follow their blog and love finding out what's going on in town through them. They even have a groupon kind of page that offers deals on different and interesting kinds of things. I went to a high tea service in South Kensington the other week and paid half the normal price (which I would never have even considered paying). This past week they featured links to different markets around the city, it's my goal to visit as many of them as possible in my time here (To market, to market). They even provided a handy little calendar of the market days.



Fun travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...