Monday 10 July 2017

Hey There, Monday!

My brain is fried. I'm again on a long haul work schedule and already tired (it's only day 4!). So before I start this official new week, I'm just going to take a moment to ignore the fact that it's Monday and slowly sip on my tea and read some internet gems.

Here's to a fantastic, productive, fun-filled week! 
*positive thoughts*

These are some cartoons I can relate to

Are you your dog's favourite?

Ways to cook in a mason jar

The Parthenon of Books is a beautiful art piece of banned books

These tweets give me life

NERD ALERT: I want this book




Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...