Monday 13 February 2017

Hey There, Monday!

It was a lovely, snowy weekend. Didn't have anywhere to go, so just enjoyed the hibernation time, getting a few things done on my to do list and appreciating the view from the window. After a restful weekend, I'm ready for a new week. Here are some internet reads to help you start your day off right.


Happy Monday!

What on earth is with this handshake?! Power trip?

Interesting video about racism and prejudice

The Zamboni Kid. Love this kid!

Heck yeah they are! All your same sex V-day card needs by Sainsbury's

Read up! Fight Back!

100 years of Canadian beauty

Who killed men's hats?

Honest Ed's sign to live on in TO

How to take apart a dinosaur 

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...