Monday 31 October 2016

Hey There, Monday!


Don't panic, but there are 8 Mondays until Christmas. Oh and Happy Halloween! What are you dressing as this year? Check out my Instagram feed to see my super clever, super amazing costume.
Happy Monday!

If it was good enough for the Elizabethians than it's good enough for me. Red Wine Hot Chocolate

The reason I have Netflix

Can I get a ride to work in this? Unicorns!!

Always looking for thing to add to my London see list

Coming to the end of leaf peeping season in Ontario

''What if we’re actually not crazy? What if wanting to work one full-time job and have the ends not only meet but actually overlap a little is NOT an entitled pipe dream?'' sobering article about us millennials



Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...