Monday 27 June 2016

Hey There, Monday!

What a week last week was. I'm still trying to get my head around the repercussions of the result from the Brexit referendum. I don't think anyone actually saw this coming, even some of those who voted to leave the EU. It will be interesting to see how things go from here, but in the mean time, let's take a little breather from politics and life in general, grab a cuppa and spend some quality time with these internet reads.

Happy Monday!


Not a huge burger fan, but these are stupidly good

Love these NASA photos

The people can't be trusted it seems

A great find and rework writing list

Checklist! 11 most do things every time you travel

Buzzfeed lists are the best and here is one about 7 Tiny Changes to Make this Week

Maybe I'll try this DIY this summer, loose leaf tea


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...