Monday 9 May 2016

Hey There, Monday!

I already feel like May is flying by but we're only one week in, how is that possible?  Let's all make a brew, curl up on the couch and slow this month right down for just a little bit with these internet gems.

Happy Monday!

I love how excited my fellow Canadians got about filling out the Census2016

Adorable tiny astronaut

Drawing with ballet slippers

A baby with a full head of hear I think is the weirdest thing about pregnancy

Well that's decided! I'm headed back to London

I think I'll be doing some walking this summer



Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...