Monday 7 March 2016

Hey there, Monday!

It was my soul sister's birthday yesterday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm always a bit sad when we can't spend our days together, but I'm super pleased to have her in my life. We might be separated by an ocean, but we are forever connected.

Here's to soul sisters who are always ready for a good chat, can make an amazing brew and who kindly offer marriage just to keep you closer.

Wow, what an instrument!

Whoa! Get in my mouth sushi burrito!!

Kinda like this commercial #sharetheload

Future husband checklist?

"Where is Tony?" What a cool story

These granola cups look fun

I might have too many clothes,..


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...