Monday 22 February 2016

Hey there, Monday!

It's Monday! This week I'm making lists and planning on getting things done. In an attempt to find the Joy for 2016, I'm making a list of the activities that make me happy and trying to do at least one of those things a day. How do you find the joy in your life?

Happy Monday!

Looks like an interesting exhibit at the Tate

Have you heard about this case? I have a feeling I won't be pleased with it's outcome

These mini vintage dioramas are amazing

It's all about the angles

I would take almost all of these wonderfully weird courses (Butchery and Campfire Cooking...maybe another time)

Annoying people in museums

Chinese New Year flash mob in Ottawa

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...