Monday 21 December 2015

Hey there, Monday!

It's been hard getting into the Christmas spirit this year with the warm weather and lack of snow we've had. Anyone else having a hard time too? It could also be that I'm more looking forward to my January trip to England (too early for a countdown?). Mind you, none of this has stopped me from watching every single TV Christmas movie that has been on. The cheesier the better.

Let's all take a break from this holiday prep and festive movie cheer and enjoy some good ol' internet gems.

Hey there, Monday!


President Obama singing "Hotline Bling" will make your day.

Kevin McCallister at 35 (NSFW)

Festive London landmarks

Thank God for innocence

The origins of your plum pudding

Iconic photo, but do you know about the third man?

I've always held that fart jokes are funny and belong in a healthy relationship


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...