Thursday 17 December 2015

Stocking Stuffers for Her and Him

Playing on Ployvore, I created a generic stocking stuffer suggestion list that I would in no way want for my self at all. *She said fluttering her lashes innocently*

Or anything from a list I created for an earlier post of stocking stuffer suggestions. Wouldn't like a thing. Not a thing.

Stocking Stuffers for her


Casetify apple iphone case
48 CAD - casetify.com


Dop kit
21 CAD - target.com.au




Chic Buds Sienna Luvbuds
17 CAD - nordstromrack.com







Do you love stocking stuffers as much as I do? 

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...