Monday 27 October 2014

Hey there, Monday!


You guys, it's my birthday tomorrow. 

I'm going to be thirty*muffle*. 

Time gallops on. 

My 'dirty thirties' are full on now and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it. I had an amazing 2 years living my dream in London (even on the bad more difficult days) and now I'm back home in Canada. "Now what?" keeps running through my head. I'm attempting to reconnect with old friends and a city I only knew peripherally. I'm trying to keep up the momentum of finding interesting things to do on a budget, while spending quality time with the pup and parents, all while not going insane searching for jobs in my field. I do still hang on to the hope that some miracle will come through and I'll have plans to move back to London within the year's end. In reality, I know I have to at some point let this go and start establishing roots here. 

Whoa, that got deep. Push those emotions down and read these procrastinating articles.

Happy Monday!

from here


I forget how to put on make up

I love any photography project. And I certainly love this one.

Slow down that museum visit

57 reasons living in London ruins your life. All true!

A day in the life of a Londoner.

Protesting the protesters in the best way possible.

CityMapper, how I miss you.

Liberating dating tip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...