Monday 14 April 2014

Hey there, Monday!

Things have been a bit crazy for me around these parts. I'm trying to balance work like, got a promotion which means more money, more responsibility and more of my valuable free time, with doing all the things in London before I am forced out of the country kicking and screaming in 5 months. Let's all just sit back, take a deep breath, be grateful for all we have and procrastinate starting this Monday just a wee while longer. Happy Monday!

No wonder I sometimes have a hard time understanding people here

Dad jokes told by a dog

Can't get a raise? Ask for these instead

Pope getting with the digitization project

Happy people

My literal uniform for work. I need new shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...