Monday 17 March 2014

Hey there, Monday


Had another great weekend in London. It consisted of markets, new friends, gin, a photography exhibit, a parade, old friends, and a Vietnamese dinner. I'm certainly enjoying my remaining months here, but I keep attempting to scale back the fun a bit just because my wallet can't keep up this pace. Here's to procrastinating Monday and maybe nursing a bit of a hangover. 

lá sona ú Pádraig


8 Facts about Irish language. First thing, it's called Irish. I just won an argument with this.

Now let's dance like a thug

First kisses with strangers.

The art and science of kissing.

What do you have for breakfast?

I love a good museum

Cats are awesome little jerks

This was written by a friend of mine and has inspired me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...