Monday 24 February 2014

Hey there, Monday


Today I didn't so much procrastinate starting my Monday. No, today it was sunny and warm and nothing gets me doing things, all the things, then a bit of sunshine. After heading to the grocery store to buy more coconut milk and buying the wrong kind (CHOCOLATE?! LIFE IS RUINED!) I sat myself down at the computer and completed 2 job applications! And after feeling quite productive, optimistic, and caught up on my Pinterest, I realized I hadn't posted my Hey there, Monday! So today, I have procrastinated, procrastinating my Monday. 
Hope you all had a great start to this week! 

We are hockey!

Canadians freaking out

Keeping this in mind for when they kick me out of this country.

Every day's a school day.

This. Is. My. Life.

Science ya'll.

The Russians cracked a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...