Monday 21 October 2013

Hey There, Monday!


Not much to say as I'm still recovering from a friend's whirlwind visit last week. I hope I gave her the best tour of London I could, she seemed to be overwhelmed by it all or maybe underwhelmed. Either way, it was great to have my very first visitor from any time I've lived here (sorry parents, you don't really count--your visit was a lovely trip, but completely obligatory).  
It was so great to have someone here to talk to that I have history with. Don't get me wrong, I love the friends I've made here in London, but sometimes it's just nice to be with someone who remembers your uneasiness with wax figures without the weird explanatory story as you skirt around Harry Potter characters wax replicas avoiding eye contact with their evil, dead eyes. *phew* And although it was great to have her here, it's also nice to have my room back to myself.
So let's procrastinate starting Monday a little bit longer with some internet gems as I settle in to my room alone with a nice cup of tea. In just my pants.


Britain v. NA

Grown-ass woman's guide to colds season, although it applies to summer colds too of which I've had 3 this summer.

Frig. Amazballs.

The new brocabulary

How good are you at reading others' emotions?

Learn to be a good kick ass adult.

Most polarizing statement I'll ever utter: cats can be jerks.

Fun travels!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, same here. I also had a friend visiting this weekend. In my case they don't need to travel that much, coming from the Netherlands, so I've already had quite a lot of visitors since I moved here. Love it every time, but it's also nice to have the place back to yourself. So enjoy your evening and some 'me-time'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Thanks Jacintha!

      Delete

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...