Monday 30 September 2013

Hey there, Monday!



I had a wonderfully lazy weekend, where my Sunday consisted of eventually putting on socially acceptable clothes to go forth onto the streets of London in search of an all day fry up breakfast/brunch ignoring the fact it was 2:30 in the afternoon. I then waited in a queue for 20 minutes but was much rewarded for my time and efforts. I then lazily made my way home with a full belly ready for a pre-evening nap. And now we meet again Monday, after yesterday, I'm ready for you!  


Interesting study, by why all so attractive?

I love stop motion videos!

New favourite song. Mostly because of this video. But seriously, it's great.

"Only people who smiled broadly, in life and in art, were the poor, the lewd, the drunk, the innocent, and the entertainment."

8 little rules that I will strive to live by.

I need to get back into Yoga. I miss it






Fun travels!

image via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...