Monday 3 June 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

This week's interpritation was open ended: photographer's choice. So I took the opportunity to share some random scenes (come to think of it, my photos are usually pretty random) I came across this week. Hope you enjoy.
Also, I apologize for the funny stretch on some of the photos. Don't know what's up with that, or how to fix it. So *warning* some images may cause vertigo. 

 Dogs


Not quite sure what was established in 1853, but I liked this image.

Shoe


To me this is the epitome of drunkenness. One lost, lonely shoe.

Big Ben



Had drinks in a pub INSIDE the Parliament buildings. (apparently there are 19 pubs, 1 gym, and a hair dressers. Who knew?!)


Sunshine



Had some time to enjoy the sunshine with a good book in my local park.

Something Different


Now this you don't see every day. A burned out motorbike at the bottom of the stairs to a subway (pedestrian tunnel)


If you've participated in the hunt, let me know in my comments and link up at Ramblings & Photos.

Next weeks:
  1. Dishes
  2. Favorite Color
  3. Sunflare
  4. Expression
  5. Sticky



Fun travels!




The rules are simple:



  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive).
  6. Have fun!




2 comments:

  1. Interesting set. I like the Dog image too. Pretty weird about the 1 shoe and the motorcycle left at the bottom of the stairs. Makes one wonder what happened to their owners?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting photos! I enjoyed them all!

    ReplyDelete

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...