Sunday 3 February 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I am without internet this week and was able to sneak this post in under the wire. I hope to be back up an running soon. I didn't realize how lucky I have been so far having full access to internet. As an 84 year old Irish lady reminded me today, 'Be thankful for small miracles'. 

1. Hidden

Messages in bottles, hidden in the stern of a wooden play ship (or is it bow? No, I think stern...at the front!) at the Scotland Street School Museum, Glasgow

2. Plain

Plain old water in that Vitamin Water bottle

3. Left
What's left of the delicious burger devoured at the Kelvingrove Museum and Art Gallery Cafe, Glasgow

4. Fast

Fast paced dancing at the Ceilidh Music and Mess at the Battersea Mess and Music Hall, London


5. Peace

Using some free wifi at the local library. Nice and peace{ful} in here.



If you've participated in the hunt, let me know in my comments and link up at Ramblings & Photos.



Next weeks prompts are:

  1. The Small Things – inspired by Courtney Kirkland
  2. Illustration -inspired by THE Paper Mama (feel free to draw your own or photograph someone else’s…just give credit)
  3. Valentine – inspired by In the Moment With…
  4. Work of Art – inspired by Kat Eye Studio (be creative!)
  5. Window Beauty – inspired by The Mortal Muses
  6.  


Fun travels!




The rules are simple:


  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive).
  6. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...