Monday 31 December 2018

2019 Travel Wish List #travellinkup

I didn't get to travel much this year, so I'm glad I was able to get a trip to Texas in, early on in the year. After starting a new job, I promised myself I would definitely be booking a big trip for 2019. So Although I know I'll certainly be heading back to my favourite place and taking the number one spot on my 2019 travel wish list.


1. UK/Ireland
Summer 2019! Whooohooooo!

2. Iceland
Possible layover on my way to England? Yes, please.

3. Buffalo
A bit weird, I know, but someone told me that there is a Frank Lloyd Wright home in Buffalo and I've always wanted to see one in person!

4. Pennsylvania
I have a new interest in oil history and I'd love to check out the Drake Well Museum and Park in Titusville, PA

5. Portugal
Throwing a random one out there, because why the heck not. It seemed like everyone and literally their mother, went here in 2018, so call it a bit of fomo.


What are your travel plans for 2019? 

At the beginning of each month, I like to take part in the monthly travel link up hosted on the incredible blogs by AngieEmma, Binny. You can join in too by leaving a comment below, checking out other posts on the link up, or adding your own post to the widget now until January 7th.

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...