Monday 15 May 2017

Hey There, Monday!


New week, new Monday. What did you get up to this weekend? I still feel like I'm getting back into a routine with being back to work and no longer suffering from the post holiday blues (too much). Does that happen to anyone else?

Well here's to a nice productive week full of balance, happiness, and wine. Come on gang! We can do this...
Happy Monday!

This dog and dolphin are besties

This is a very cool art installation as part of Venice Biennale festival. Beautifully sculpted!

Seeing Toronto from Commerce Court North (aka the Canadian Bank of Commerce observation deck)

Edwardian street fashion

How Toronto neighbourhoods got their names

New items to add to the London travel list

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...