Tuesday 9 May 2017

Hey There, Monday!

Sup! The 'Hey There, Monday' series has returned! Have you missed it? I kinda did. I enjoy taking a moment each week to just indulge in some internet reads and find the joy that's out there, ignoring the crazy, if for just a bit.

Happy Monday!

NYC flower bandit, is my favourite kind of bandit.

Do you do the two spaces?  It's wrong!

I'd stay in the first and the last place. Top 5 strangest places to stay in Toronto

Most complicated word in the English language.

UGH! Gorgeous home and it's for sale!

Dogs from any angle are adorable.

When to end a friendship

Cats at the British Museum

Quitting sugar for 30 days cold turkey, could you do it? I kinda want to try

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...