Monday 6 February 2017

Hey There, Monday!

Phew! We've made it through that last week.
You guys, I think we can do this. I know we can face another week.
And to help us through this next week here's a short to do list to follow:

1. be kind
2. cry a little
3. laugh a lot
4. drink tea
5. have courage
6. procrastinate first with a few internet readings I've found around the interwebs

A Tudor salad would be more than your five a day

My new happy place to come; puppy cafe in Toronto

Faceswap on Frasier is amazing

Ugh! This looks good. One pot meals are the best

I love Tunnock Teacakes

Titanic is 20 and James Cameron has broken hearts all over again

How to tie a turban. I have wondered

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...