Monday 9 January 2017

Hey There. Monday!

And a new week begins again. Let's ease into it with a bit of procrastination and some interesting reads from the inter webs.
Happy Monday!

I always wanted a pony as a kid, apparently I should have asked for a cow!

Dictionary of obscure sorrows

British words rated in order of offensiveness. Handy

I'm not a parent, but I can totally relate

I've been cutting my fruit ALL WRONG

An addition to the iconic Toronto sign for CANADA150


As someone who knows she will be keeping her last name, this was an interesting article

Best low budget kitty commercial (the woman at the beginning is my favourite)

I've often noticed this and wondered




Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...