Monday 16 January 2017

Hey There, Monday!


How was y'all's weekend? Didn't get up to much in these parts, which was fine by me as I feel like after my full on December I needed some down time. Consumed many liters of tea, worked on some personal projects, and didn't put proper trousers on. I live for weekends I don't have to put pants on. Join me in continuing with that feeling and procrastinate starting this Monday with some internet reads.

Happy Monday!

New hierarchy of needs

I hope they all meet one day!

This article doesn't actually answer the question why, but an interesting read, eh?

Vintage hack

New favourite chef and new favourite meme

Body language of a museumgoer

Srsly don't do any of these!

The best part of this man's knitting are the short sleeves


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...