Monday 12 December 2016

Hey There, Monday!

Last weekend was full on, between work and a holiday party, come Monday I was just exhausted. Dragging my feet was the only way to get through the day. But a week has passed and I've finally sufficiently recovered and here we are again. Grab a brew and a seat and lets procrastinate the hell out of this day.

These painting, have been massively improved

'Lick of paint, lick of paint'

The waterfront of Toronto has drastically changed over time

Differences between Canada and the UK as noted by a Brit

Festive traditions that need saving

I like the idea of a kindness Advent Calendar


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...