Thursday 29 December 2016

2016 Best Bits

This is my most favourite time of year, the month of December is filled with Christmas cheer and more importantly LISTS. All the lists. You have Top Lists, Countdown Lists, Prediction Lists. So many lists!

With the year it's been, you sometimes just have to find the joy in the little things. And one of my little things is making my own lists. So like last year I'm doing my Best Bits of the year list and it goes something like this;

Most popular Instagram photo:
{ErinOutandAbout} Best 9 of 2016

Favourite moment:

Attending my second Oktoberfest in Kitchener/Waterloo, already looking forward to next year's trip.

Most popular blog post: 
Why you should visit Bruges (thanks to @Visit_Bruges)

Favourite Trip:
Considering I had several trips this year, I don't know if I could pick just one. It was nice heading back to the UK for a brief visit; hitting up London, Paris, Cambridge, Glasgow and Edinburgh. In the summer I went back to VT for the first time in several years. Oh the nostalgia.  Just recently went on 2 girls trips; one to Vegas (sensory overload!) and South America. So yeah, any of those!

Best meal:
Best breakfast before 7am from Billingsgate Fish Market; kippers, builders tea, and buttered Wonder bread.
{ErinOutandAbout} Best meal of 2016



Happiest moment:
{ErinOutandAbout} Happiest moment of 2016

Saddest moment:
Saying goodbye to this face
{ErinOutandAbout} Saddest moment 2016
Selfie game on point

What were the best bits of your 2016?

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...