Monday 21 November 2016

Hey There, Monday!


It feels like it's a whole new world out there and bad or good life keeps ticking on. So here are some wonderful internet reads I came across in the week to help us all escape for a moment and forget about things. Just for a moment. Your case of Mondays will return presently.
Happy Monday!

Medieval cats. Wow

Politicians with man buns. The best

These reunion photos are pretty cool

The Turner Prize Exhibition is at the Tate Britain and everyone's a critic

Cutest Christmas commercial ever. It's not too soon

Beautiful night bus photos of London

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...