Monday 3 October 2016

Monday Musings

I always feel like most successful trip I have is when I've worn everything I brought in my luggage. 

Is that weird? 

I spend so much time prior to a trip agonizing over what to bring, what will I wear, will I bring the wrong things and be too warm or over estimate the weather and be cold while layering 7 tee shirts but not a single sweater can be found. I stress so much about this that I tend to over-pack and throw in all those last few items, you know, just in case. 

So at the end of the trip when I'm unpacking my bag and tossing everything into the laundry basket (and let's be real here, it will be almost a week after my return and I've stubbed my foot on the suitcase a dozen or so times) I do a little assessment. How did I pack? And if I've worn everything (or nearly) and managed to maintain a normal body temperature, I give myself a little pat on the back.

Is THAT weird?

What things do you consider to make a successful holiday?


Since I'm off gallivanting through South America, the usual 'Hey there, Monday!' is on hiatus. Ironically, I have no time to troll the net for lovely time wasters and Internet reads.


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...