Monday 20 June 2016

Hey There, Monday!

Another week is here to stay. We can get through this together but first a little bit of internet procratination. Now settle by the fireside with a cuppa and let's get this motha started.

Happy Monday!


No more body shaming on the tube

Best mode of transportation

Green screen Queen!

Go home wedding march, you're drunk

What do you think of this colour?

I would have been arrested too

'Have you ever seen a man say goodbye to a shoe?'

Science proves art is good for you


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...