Monday 18 April 2016

Hey there, Monday!

We have made it into double digits here in Ontario! Shorts have been worn by the brave, patios have been filled by the eager, and hopes of warmer days ahead seem a little more real. It is a wonderful time to be alive and procrastinating another start to a fine week.

Happy Monday!

24 questions to ask your parents

Secret Victorian subway in London is beautiful

Escalators are not rides! Use your legs and walk up them despite this long standing (pun intended) rule being broken on the TFL

Bring your old textiles to H&M this week!

Inside the artists' studios

So freakin' loveley. I wish I could see these flowers for myself

I would so love a she-shed


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...