Tuesday 15 December 2015

The Time of Year to Make Things

This is the time of year that I just love to try out new recipes or crack on with an old favourite. It's an excuse to bake and cook to my hearts content and give it all away to friends as gifts, at holiday parties, or just feed to my dad, cause he'll eat anything. Here are a few recipes I've tried in the past.

Last year I tried my hand at pâté and it turned out pretty darned good. There was some finessing with the recipe at the end, but it was relatively easy to do. It helped that my mum was a willing guinea pig at every stage of the game.

Homemade Pate

I also attempted making baklava. I might have to do this one again soon. The gooey-ness and the loveliness and the flakiness of it all was the best. 
Seriously. The. Best.

Homemade Baklava

I would never forget about my furry friend, Betty and made her some Peanut Butter Dog Treats.  She was a fan.

Betty getting treats


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...