Monday 7 December 2015

Hey There, Monday!

Yesterday my family hosted it's first Holiday Open House. I will need some time to recover from the excessive amounts of treats consumed--calories don't count at this time of year, right? But first let's enjoy some internet reading and avoid getting out there for a run.
               Hey there, Monday!


Chris Hadfield meets Randall Munroe

This dog is a film making genius with a go-pro


When did Elf on a Shelf become such a big thing? But now I wish my mum would do this for me.


Amazing awkward Christmas photos by one family.


I love recreating old photos and this one is a special love story.


Rock on Amy Schumer and this Peterborough Dad


Fun socks lead to a better, more adventurous life.


5 dating scenarios, made me giggle



Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...