Thursday 31 December 2015

2015's Best Bits

Every year has it's highs and lows, but 2015 seemed to be a particularly challenging one, personally and universally. Looking back on the year (which I like to do with a scroll through my Instagram posts) I was reminded that it was my first full year back in Canada, trying to reconnect to my homeland, looking for work and honestly, looking for friends. I was also reminded that 2015 had some good bits to it, worthy of a personal list

Most popular Instagram photo 

{ErinOutandAbout} 2015 Best Nine

Favourite moment:
Cottage weekends with girlfriends
{ErinOutandAbout} walking the beach
From a cold beach weekend on Lake Huron
Most popular blog post 

Favourite Trip
Visiting and staying in Old Quebec City
{ErinOutandAbout} Favourite trip


Best meal
The mac and cheese sushi from the Mac and Cheese Fest
{ErinOutandAbout} Best meal


Happiest moment
Attending Oktoberfest in Kitchener/Waterloo
{ErinOutandAbout} Happiest moment


Saddest moment
saying good bye to this face
{ErinOutandAbout} Saddest moment
tandem bike ride anyone? My favourite Brit visited this summer and looked so fetch in my hat

What were your best bits of 2015?


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...