Monday 30 November 2015

Hey There, Monday!



December is imminent. This is my most favourite time of year, but I always find that it just zooms up on me and past that I sometimes forget to really enjoy the magic of the season. So let's all slow things down today and take a little time with these internet beauties.

           Hey there, Monday!

Never would have thought about travel issues for someone in a wheelchair.

Real life painting location of Vermeer's "The Little Street" but they used to think it was here.

How cool is this? Make your own cookie cutter!

90 second emotions. I choose to be happy.

I want to love kale, but I just don't know.

Beginners guide to tea leaf reading. Quick, someone put the kettle on!

Teddys and Judies. Love them!

The psychology of colour

Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...