Monday 20 July 2015

Hey There, Monday!


Hey there, Monday! I've been gone for a while, traveling around major cities in Ontario and Quebec. I didn't unplug completely, but I did enjoy the time away from blogging. Now that I'm back from a wonderful 10 days away--back to the routine of eating home-cooked meals, back to the old exercise regime, back to the daily grind--I'm looking forward to sharing some of my travels with you in the coming weeks (yeah I'm totally going to milk it!).

So although it's a bit slow, I hope you all have a happy Monday and enjoy these little internet finds.


I JUST wanted to share this with you.

Lack of iPhone storage space is the bain.




How to get when you want in life or a dog for the family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...