Monday 27 April 2015

Hey There, Monday!


Since coming back to Canada I have been on the job hunt. Applying to multiple jobs in my field each week. Imagining each time, I had found my dream job. And when the call for an interview never came, I had already moved on to the next dream job application. In 7 months since returning I have had 6 interviews, 4 in the last 2 weeks. Needless to say, my shoulders have been living up by my ears as I crammed and prepped for each one, purchased smart interview shirts, and brushed up on my "selling myself" skills. Looking for a job is a job in itself and sometimes just as fun.

My shoulders have returned to their home and my regularly scheduled unemployed life of yoga, cooking, blogging and job apps has resumed. Have a great week!

I kinda like the idea of a personal work  uniform

A leggy lady runs the Boston Marathon for the first time! 

Wait. There are people out there who don't like grilled cheese?! Then clearly you aren't coming to my grilled cheese party.


What you learn about life, when you travel the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...