Monday 25 August 2014

Hey there, Monday


Happy Bank Holiday Monday! I've just returned from Denmark, so I'm not up to a whole lot this weekend/Monday. As it's a holiday here in London (last one until Christmas!) people are outside enjoyed the sunshine with a good dose of denial about the temperature. Autumn weather in August?! People complained about the short summer last year, but I think I prefer a slower start to an abrupt finish to the season. I had my last day at work last week and just completing a few more things on my "Must See and Do" list, so no procrastinating for this girl this week. Hope you have an excellent final August week! Happy Monday. 

This is Scotland?!

Amazing paintings.

Nourish your spirit with these vines.

Toronto Trails, I'll have to try some of these.

I've always wanted to try my hand at a DIY Pin Hole Camera.

SpongeBob SquarePants buildings

My dad is colour blind so I've always wondered this.

Need some cash? Here's tips on selling your stuff.

Excel, not just a boring spread sheets.

Preach it. Leaving London. *wipes away tear*


Image found on Pinterest

1 comment:

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...